Here are a bunch of good links covering Mautic-related happenings for February 2017. But these are only links to articles and content in English! And the Mautic community is very much an international one. So I’m going to try to include more articles published by everyone, not just English speakers. If you’d like your post included here, please get in touch!
Mautic 2.6 and 2.6.1 released
Lots of bug fixes, and also introduces Marketing Messages and improved campaign reporting.
- Official blog post: Mautic 2.6: Mind the Marketing Gap
- Release notes
- Video explaining Marketing Messages
- More bug fixes in 2.6.1 – view the release notes
Articles & Videos
- A tutorial video on Using Social Monitoring
- Several videos on how to install Mautic
- Article: Mautic – not ready yet (conclusion: “Infusionsoft and the others are safe for now.”)
- If you didn’t originally install Mautic on a site with SSL but are planning to switch, read this: Mautic | How to Switch to the https:// Protocol (SSL Certificate)
- From our friends at Autoize: Security Tips to Keep Your Mautic Instance Safe & Sound
- The folks at Virtually Replaced are publishing a series of introductory articles about Mautic.
- Mautic: a ferramenta de inbound marketing de custo baixíssimo. Você conhecia?
- Mautic automatisert Marketing Erfolge für KMU Unternehmen
- Have you played around with your Mautic dashboard layout? Neither have I. But a community member published a dashboard configuration that might make you reconsider how useful your dashboard can be! Take a look at this forum post: Email Automation Optimized Dashboard [Free Download]
New and Interesting Plugins
- A new, premium plugin for SugarCRM that has a more full-featured integration. Full contact synchronization, scoring control, etc. Check it out: The SugarCRM & Mautic Integrator by eVolpe
- If you’re tired of the standard Mautic unsubscribe page, check out this forum post. It shows you how to create your own plugin to set up a redirect for the unsubscribe page.