Installing your new Mautic theme
The Mautic Master Email Template can be installed just like any other Mautic theme – just install the zip file in your "Themes" area to get started.
If you need a little more guidance, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to your Mautic instance and log in.
2. From your dashboard, open the Settings menu and select "Themes".
3. Click the "Choose File" or "Browse" button in the top right, and select the mautic-master-email-template.zip file from your computer.
4. Click "Install" – and you should see a success notification like this:
5. Done! To start crafting your own custom layout, simply create a new email and choose "Mautic Master" as your theme.
Drag-and-drop layouts using the builder
You can use Mautic's built-in email builder to create a variety of different layouts – all without touching any code. Find the sections you like, delete the rest, and start editing!
And beyond deleting and editing, don't forget you can duplicate a section. Super helpful for creating newsletter or digest style layouts.
In order to duplicate sections, you will need to use Mautic version 2.11 or newer. Older versions of Mautic do not have the duplicate functionality.