In this episode, I highlight a few of the newest Mautic plugins, and then talk about a recent article on the Mautic.org blog, Mautic: Committed to Community Growth.
I think there are some significant points in this post, where the Mautic team is recognizing some areas where they the self-hosted experience may be lacking. This suggests to me that Mautic is very much aware of and listening to the community, and wants us to know that our questions and concerns have not gone unnoticed. We’ll see what happens in the second half of this year!
Links from this Episode
- Mautic Plugins and Integrations: The Complete List
- New plugin: Infobip for SMS
- New plugin: MauticHook – Shopify integration for Mautic
- Mautic Cloud Free Introductory Webinar
- Blog post by Jeff Seevers, Mautic: Committed to Community Growth
- The Unofficial Mautic Newsletter
- Highlighting two new plugins and a new webinar [0:36]
- Thoughts on Mautic’s committment to the community [2:25]
- Ways to stay up-to-date with Mautic [5:23]